Teaching Of Prophet Mohammed (SAWS)
1. Pray none but One God, prayed by all the prophets earlier. Pray Him, not His Prophets.
2. Respect all the Prophets sent across the world (about 1,24,000 in number).
3. Do not discriminate over caste, creed and colour.
4. Every Muslim rich or poor, master or slave is, like brothers in congregation (at mosque).
5. Care of the aged parents is like the prayer to God. Care them with same affection as they cared you when you were a toddler.
6. Have control over 3 "Ws" : Wine, Women and Wealth
Wine - Mother of all evils : It eats one's body, mind, money, prestige and the family. Never touch or drink it.
7. Share your wealth with the poor, donate 2.5% of the earning annually (Zakat).
Woman is like water, a boon if kept within limits (like canals, rivers and dams), disastrous if allowed to get out of limits (floods) Keep them within limits.
Body and beauty of your woman is your treasure, neither for exhibition nor to be shared with others. Protect their chastity, clothe them with dignity, (in hijab, like nuns; dress code prescribed by Jesus (as) for women).
Protect woman's right of inheritance from father's property; wife's from husband. Pay meher money to the wife before she steps out of her father's house.
Have 4 legal wives, preferably widows, not forty illegal ones (Prostitutes).
Avoid gambling, usury (lagan) and hoarding; be transparent in business dealings.
8. Do not kill the female babies (Female infanticide).
9. Victories achieved through wars, and revenge are short living, but those achieved through the means of forget, forgive and sacrifices, are everlasting. Win your foes through sacrifices.
Dont find faults with others, unless you are sure all your faults are known to you & forgiven.
O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver. -Holy Quran 31:33
La-ilaha-illallah Song (MP3)
God does not sees your faces and richness but only sees your heart and deeds.
- Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh)
Courtesy: UEF Bulletin